1. WILL MY CURL PATTERN CHANGE OR BECOME STRAIGHT?
No, E’TAE Products does not have the capability of changing or straightening your hair. Your curl pattern will stay the same.
2. WILL E'TAE HELP TO ELIMINATE FRIZZ?
E'TAE can help to eliminate frizz, however you must fully blow dry the hair to remove all dampness.
3. AFTER USING E'TAE, WILL MY HAIR STAY STRAIGHT IF I SWEAT IN MY HAIR?
Sweating may or may not cause your hair to revert back. It depends per person.
4. WILL MY NATURAL CURL PATTERN RETURN AFTER USING E'TAE?
Yes, your natural curl pattern will return after using E'TAE. However, if you decide to apply heat to your hair there is a chance that your curl pattern may loosen from the heat.
5. HOW LONG WILL MY NATURAL HAIR STAY STRAIGHT?
Your hair can stay straight for weeks, until you shampoo again. Results vary per person due to how well your hair is styled and whether not you sweat in your scalp.
6. CAN E'TAE REVERSE MY HEAT-DAMAGED HAIR BACK TO MY NATURAL CURL PATTERN?
E’TAE will not reverse severely heat damaged hair. However, if you minimize the use of heat and use E’TAE continuously, loosened curl patterns may return.
1. WILL MY TRANSITION BE EASIER WITH E'TAE?
Yes, transitioning from relaxed to natural can be difficult. E’TAE will make it easier by softening and strengthening your hair, blending your textures and improving manageability.
2. WILL I EXPERIENCE BREAKAGE?
Our Carmel deep conditioner will provide deep moisture to your hair strands, which will minimize breakage during your transitioning phase.
3. DO I NEED A BIG CHOP?
No, cutting your hair isn’t necessary. We do recommend trimming when needed.
4. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO TRANSITION?
It depends on your length and growth rate. Shoulder length, approximately 1 year. Pass the shoulder, approximately 2 years.
1. I HAVE RELAXED HAIR. CAN I STILL USE E'TAE?
Yes, our products can be used on all hair types, including relaxed hair.
2. IF I WANTED TO CONTINUE TO USE RELAXERS, CAN E'TAE EXTEND THE TIME NEEDED FOR A TOUCH UP?
Yes, E'TAE will soften and manage your new growth so that you can lessen the amount of times that you apply relaxers to your hair. Helping you to someday transition to natural if that is your choice.
3. WILL E'TAE STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR LIKE A RELAXER?
No, E'TAE will not straighten your hair. Instead it will soften and make your new growth hair easier to manage.
4. WILL E'TAE REPAIR AND RESTORE MY RELAXED HAIR?
Yes, our products help moisturize, repair and strengthen hair that has been chemically treated.
5. IF I DECIDE TO TRANSITION TO NATURAL HAIR, WILL E'TAE HELP ME?
Yes, E'TAE can help you to transition from relaxed hair to natural hair.
1. WHEN CAN I START USING E'TAE FOR MY INFANTS HAIR?
As young as one month old. Use only the recommended products: Kid's Shampoo Bar, Carmelux Conditioner, Carmelux Hair Gloss or Buttershine Moisturizer.
2. MY BABY HAS CRADLE CAP. WHAT CAN I USE TO HELP?
We recommend the Carmelux Babies and Kid's Shampoo Bar, Carmelux Conditioner and Carmelux Hair Gloss to help alleviate cradle cap.
3. WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU SUGGEST FOR BABIES?
We recommend the Carmelux Babies and Kids Shampoo Bar, Carmelux Conditioner and Carmelux Hair Gloss.
4. CAN I USE THE CARMEL TREATMENT FOR MY INFANT AS WELL?
The Carmel Deep Conditioner Treatment can be used for children ages 1 and up.
5. DOES E'TAE PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH FOR BABIES AS WELL?
Yes, our products help promote hair growth for babies as well. However, everyone hair has their own growth rate.
6. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE E'TAE ON MY BABY?
Our products can be used anytime you have the need to wash your baby's hair.
1. AT WHAT AGE CAN I USE THE CARMEL TREATMENT ON MY CHILD?
The Carmel Treatment can be used on children starting at age 1.
2. I DON'T FLAT IRON MY CHILD'S HAIR. CAN I STILL USE E'TAE?
Yes. Our products can be used for heat-free styling as well.
3. WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR CHILDREN?
For children, we recommend the Carmel Treatment, Carmelux Babies and Kids Shampoo Bar, Carmelux Conditioner and Carmelux Hair Gloss.
4. CAN I USE THE CARMELUX SHAMPOO INSTEAD OF THE BABIES AND KIDS BAR ON MY CHILD?
Yes you can. However we recommend using the bar for smaller children.
5. AT WHAT AGE DO YOU RECOMMEND USING THE CARMELUX SHAMPOO?
We recommend the Carmelux Shampoo for children age 8 and up.
6. DOES E'TAE PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH FOR CHILDREN?
Yes, our products promote hair growth. Everyone's growth rate is different however.
7. WILL THE PRODUCTS MAKE MY CHILD'S HAIR STRAIGHT?
Our products do not alter the natural curl pattern of the hair. In order to achieve straightened hair, heat would have to be applied.
8. WHAT CAN I USE FOR DETANGLING?
We recommend the Carmelux Silk Protein Conditioner to help with detangling.
1. I HAVE ALOPECIA. WILL E'TAE PROMOTE NEW HAIR GROWTH WITH MY CONDITION?
Our products can promote some hair growth for people with alopecia.
2. IF I HAVE ECZEMA OR PSORIASIS, WILL E'TAE HELP MOISTURIZE MY SCALP?
Yes, our products will moisturize the scalp along with helping to relieve symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
3. IS THERE A SHELF LIFE FOR THE PRODUCTS?
Yes, the Carmel Treatment and Nutrient both have a shelf life of over 9 months.
4. IS E'TAE SAFE FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR?
Yes, E'TAE is safe to use on color treated hair.
5. CAN I COLOR MY HAIR THE SAME DAY I APPLY THE CARMEL TREATMENT?
We recommend coloring at least a week before using the Carmel Treatment.