1. WILL MY CURL PATTERN CHANGE OR BECOME STRAIGHT?
Your curl pattern will not change. E’TAE products do not have the ability to alter or straighten hair. However, if you choose to apply excessive heat, your curl pattern may loosen up.
2. WILL E'TAE HELP TO ELIMINATE FRIZZ?
E’TAE can assist with frizz when hair is fully blown out and no longer damp.
3. AFTER USING E'TAE, WILL MY HAIR STAY STRAIGHT IF I SWEAT?
Sweating may or may not affect hair. Hair may revert depending on hair type.
4. WILL MY NATURAL CURL PATTERN RETURN AFTER USING E'TAE?
Yes, your natural curl pattern will return after using E'TAE. However, if you decide to apply heat to your hair, there is a chance that your curl pattern may loosen from the heat.
5. HOW LONG WILL MY NATURAL HAIR STAY STRAIGHT?
Your hair has the ability to stay straight for a few weeks before shampooing again. Results vary due to styling and care.
6. CAN E'TAE REVERSE MY HEAT-DAMAGED HAIR BACK TO MY NATURAL CURL PATTERN?
E’TAE will not reverse severely heat damaged hair. Minimizing the use of heat and continuous use of E’TAE, loosened curl patterns may return.
1. WILL MY TRANSITION BE EASIER WITH E'TAE?
Transitioning from relaxed to natural can be difficult. E’TAE will make it easier by softening and strengthening, blending textures and improving manageability.
2. WILL I EXPERIENCE BREAKAGE?
Our Carmel Deep Conditioner will minimize breakage during your transition, providing deep moisture and nutrients to your hair.
3. DO I NEED A BIG CHOP?
While a big chop is not necessary to transition, remember to trim your ends as needed.
4. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO TRANSITION?
Everyone’s growth rate and transition is different. It should take approximately one year to attain shoulder length; two years for bra strap length.
1. I HAVE RELAXED HAIR. CAN I STILL USE E'TAE?
E’TAE is for all hair types, including relaxed hair.
2. IF I WANTED TO CONTINUE TO USE RELAXERS, CAN E'TAE EXTEND THE TIME NEEDED FOR A TOUCH UP?
Yes, E'TAE will soften and manage your new growth allowing you to use relaxers less frequently. It will also assist you in transitioning to natural hair if you choose to do so.
3. WILL E'TAE STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR LIKE A RELAXER?
E'TAE products do not have the ability to straighten your hair. Our products will soften and make your new growth hair easier to manage.
4. WILL E'TAE REPAIR AND RESTORE MY RELAXED HAIR?
Our products help to repair and restore relaxed hair by providing moisture and nutrients for chemically treated hair.
5. IF I DECIDE TO TRANSITION TO NATURAL HAIR, WILL E'TAE HELP ME?
E’TAE hair products are great for transitioning from relaxed to natural.
1. WHEN CAN I START USING E'TAE FOR MY INFANT'S HAIR?
E'TAE products can be used on children as young as one month old.
2. MY BABY HAS CRADLE CAP. WHAT CAN I USE TO HELP?
We recommend the Carmelux Babies and Kid's Shampoo Bar, Carmelux Conditioner and Carmelux Hair Gloss to help alleviate cradle cap.
3. WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU SUGGEST FOR BABIES?
We recommend the Carmelux Babies and Kids Shampoo Bar, Carmelux Conditioner and Carmelux Hair Gloss.
4. CAN I USE THE CARMEL TREATMENT FOR MY INFANT AS WELL?
The Carmel Deep Conditioner Treatment can be used for children ages 1 and up.
5. DOES E'TAE PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH FOR BABIES AS WELL?
Yes, our products help promote hair growth for babies as well. However, everyone's hair has its own growth rate.
6. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE E'TAE ON MY BABY?
Our products can be used anytime you have the need to wash your baby's hair.
1. AT WHAT AGE CAN I USE THE CARMEL TREATMENT ON MY CHILD?
The Carmel Treatment can be used on children starting at age 1.
2. I DON'T FLAT IRON MY CHILD'S HAIR. CAN I STILL USE E'TAE?
E’TAE can be used for heat-free styling as well.
3. WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR CHILDREN?
For children, we recommend the Carmel Treatment, Carmelux Babies and Kids Shampoo Bar, Carmelux Conditioner and Carmelux Hair Gloss or Buttershine Moisturizer.
4. CAN I USE THE CARMELUX SHAMPOO INSTEAD OF THE BABIES AND KIDS BAR ON MY CHILD?
We recommend the Carmelux Shampoo for children 8 years old & up and the bar for children under 8 years old.
5. AT WHAT AGE DO YOU RECOMMEND USING THE CARMELUX SHAMPOO?
We recommend the Carmelux Shampoo for children age 8 and up.
6. DOES E'TAE PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH FOR CHILDREN?
Our products promote hair growth for everyone, including infants and children. Please keep in mind that everyone's growth rate is different.
7. WILL THE PRODUCTS MAKE MY CHILD'S HAIR STRAIGHT?
Our products do not alter the natural curl pattern of hair. In order to achieve straightened hair, heat would have to be applied.
8. WHAT CAN I USE FOR DETANGLING?
We recommend the Carmelux Silk Protein Conditioner to help with detangling.
1. I HAVE ALOPECIA. WILL E'TAE PROMOTE NEW HAIR GROWTH WITH MY CONDITION?
Our products can promote some hair growth for people with alopecia.
2. IF I HAVE ECZEMA OR PSORIASIS, WILL E'TAE HELP MOISTURIZE MY SCALP?
Yes, our products will moisturize the scalp along with helping to relieve symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
3. IS THERE A SHELF LIFE FOR THE PRODUCTS?
Yes, the Carmel Treatment and Nutrient both have a shelf life of over 9 months.
4. IS E'TAE SAFE FOR COLOR TREATED HAIR?
Yes, E'TAE is safe to use on color treated hair.
5. CAN I COLOR MY HAIR THE SAME DAY I APPLY THE CARMEL TREATMENT?
We recommend coloring at least a week before using the Carmel Treatment.