Infused with lavender, Carmelux Conditioner’s fortifying, rich blend instantly softens, smooths, and hydrates hair strands and minimizes breakage. It’s creamy, silky texture hydrates hair for easier detangling, making styling a breeze!
- Leaves hair feeling soft, smooth, and silky immediately after wash.
- Strengthens to extend the life of hair strands.
- Softens hair for easy detangling.
- Designed to nourish, replenish, and hydrate while improving hair's texture, elasticity, and manageability.
- Smooth, creamy texture for easy application.
- Rebuilds strength and enhances curl definition.
- Reverses dry and brittle hair to hydrated, resilient hair.
- Smooths hair, seals cuticles and protects hair strands.
- Can be used as a co-wash: After co-washing, apply a small amount of conditioner as a leave in on damp hair.
- Can be used as a leave-in. Note: It is not recommended to use as a leave-in with freshly washed, blow-dried and curled/flat ironed styles.
- Can be used as a leave-in for protective styles and wash & go's.
- For deeper conditioning, sit under the dryer with a plastic cap (for your desired amount of time).
- If your hair is tangled prior to shampooing, apply the conditioner to wet hair. Detangle starting at the ends, making sure the hair is completely combed through.
- To detangle: Use a wide-tooth comb or finger comb through damp hair. After applying, massage the conditioner deeply into hair for better absorption.
- Be sure to coat all strands of hair with Carmelux Conditioner before detangling.
- After shampooing apply the needed amount into palm of hand, then apply to wet hair. Sit for desired amount of time, detangle, then rinse.
- After shampooing, apply conditioner to your hair, massage well and detangle
- Sit for your desired amount of time, then rinse